Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.kingselitesnacks.co.uk/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Order Information – including your full name / billing address / shipping address / contact details such as phone numbers and email addresses
- Cookies. You can find out more about this in our cookies policy;
- Log files - these track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons - “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Who we share your data with
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your personal information with third parties where required by law or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Where we do so, we will require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
How long we retain your data
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to:
- Request access to, and a copy of, your personal information that we hold
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you if you believe it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Request erasure of your personal information in specific circumstances, such as; if our processing of your personal information is based upon legitimate interests and you believe it is no longer necessary; or if you believe we have processed your personal data unlawfully or not for the purposes which it was intended.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request to restrict the processing of your personal information in specific circumstances, such as; you have requested that your personal information is corrected and want to restrict processing whilst we correct it; where you believe our processing is unlawful but do not want us to erase your personal information; where we no longer need to store your personal information but you require us to do so to exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Data Portability in particular circumstances meaning that you can request for your personal information to be securely moved, copied or transferred from our IT environment to another. This only applies if our lawful basis for processing your data is consent or performance of a contract, and we are processing your data by automatic means.
How we protect your data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We have put into place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not conduct any automated decision-making or profiling activities whilst processing your personal information.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We have no industry regulatory disclosures.